- MBA Management and Marketing, Degree in Advertising and Degree in Tourism.
- Online Marketing Consultant for 8 years and large experience in Performance Marketing Optimization
- Google Analytics Qualified Expert.
Raúl García is one of the founders of Conversion-Rockers.com. He worked as an Online Marketing Manager for an International Company for some years and he co-founded an online marketing agency and he developed several online strategies for various international e-commerce projects and specialized in customer acquisition and conversion performance
“Companies spend a lot of money looking for the causes of their inability to convert. However, in 90% of the cases the enemy is at home”
– Raúl García
- Degree in Marketing and Online Marketing Postgraduate.
- Years of experience in Online Marketing and lead generation
- Online Marketing Consultant for 3 years.
Francisco Bernal is a Consultant at Conversion Rockers. He has been working on various online projects in Spain for 3 years. In all of them Francisco has had remarkable success, focused on subscription modes, customer acquisition and reactivation of customers. At the same time, he has been providing valuable support to sales teams in commercial projects.
“It’s not sufficient to have a nice web. Conversion optimization reduces incredibly the number of lost users and you note it clearly in your revenues.”
– Francisco Bernal
- Executive Master in Marketing and Business Management 2013, ESIC Business School, Barcelona
- Years of experience in commerce and sales
- Fast adaptation capacity in projects
Marc Iborra is a person with great intuitive and deductive reasoning skills. He is also very creative. He got a Master of Marketing Management and Commercial Management at ESIC University, Barcelona. He has wealth of experience in commerce and sales. For the past year has been focusing his career in the field of online marketing, website usability and Web optimization.
”The best web design is one that respects user’s mental maps, making it easier for them to access the content they want. Keep it simple!”
– Marc Iborra
Dr. Henrik Sprengel
- Lawyer and PhD in Law, MBA Insead
- Long-year experience in digital marketing and strategy
- Optimizing the conversion funnel since years
Henrik Sprengel is an advisor of Conversion-Rockers.com. His first touchpoints with Digital Marketing and eCommerce date back to 1999 when he started with digital ventures in Berlin in the New Economy times. He worked on the Napster deal while in Bertelsmann and developed online marketing strategies and presences in other Bertelsmann divisions such as Random House Mondadori and the Direct Group. He launched the online dating service Parship.com in Spain. He is advisor in numerous start-ups and ventures.
”Don´t waste time and money with bringing traffic to your websites, focus on the conversion funnel and get out of the office earlier, with more money in your pocket.”
– Dr. Henrik Sprengel
Dr. Holger Sprengel
- MBA, PhD in Law
- Serial entrepreneur (internet, mobile, games), currently participating actively in several companies
- Co-founder and Managing Director of two incubators (H2A Ventures & Grupo HS3)
Holger Sprengel is one of the founders and advisor of Conversion-Rockers.com. He lived in various countries in Europe and is fluent in 6 languages. He has been in online and mobile business for more than 10 years. In 2000 he co-founded his first company in mobile entertainment which he sold in 2005. In 2006 and 2010 he co-founded the start-up incubators Grupo HS3 and H2A Ventures which are based in Barcelona, Buenos Aires and Cologne.
”Conversion optimization is not the icing on the cake, but the foundation. All the nice ingredients of your special online project will not make it a fantastic cake without it!”
– Dr. Holger Sprengel